Sassy Cassy’s offers a variety of calf-width options. The first is the standard boot size measuring at 15 inches, the second is 16 inches and the third option is a 17 inch calf-width. Suzie Q boots are now offered in a wider variety of sizes ranging from 15.5 – 18.5 in half size increments.
How do I measure for the perfect Sassy Cassy’s fit?
- Find a measuring tape and wrap the tape around the largest portion of your calf, measuring to the nearest inch.
- Measure both calves when determining the best fitting size and use the largest calf-width when placing your order.
- Remember to determine how you would like to strut your ”Sassy Cassy” wear with your wardrobe.
Sassy Cassy’s Tips:
- Order your boots with the intention of what style you would like to wear your boots.
- If you would like to wear your boots with jeans or pants and would like to tuck the boots in, make sure there is enough room to accommodate the space.
How do I measure for an approximate shoe size?
To find the right shoe size for you, please see the following chart below to determine what measurement suits your size the best.
I have wide/narrow feet, how do I find the right boot style that suits the shape of my foot?
Depending on the style of Sassy Cassy’s Boots that you fancy, would determine the shape and diameter of the foot size. Unless otherwise specified, Sassy Cassy’s Boots are standard fitting shoe size.
If you are unsure about the shoe sizing, please contact (1) 604.839.9764 or email us at email@example.com for further assistance and a customer service representative can help you choose the right style for you.
|Inches||9||9 ¼||9 ½||9 ¾||10||10 ¼||10 ½||10 ¾||11||11 ¼||11 ½||11 ¾|